EFS accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover for any school related payments. Schools have the option of absorbing all costs charged by credit card companies and authorizers. requiring parents to pay for the service or implementing a shared cost plan where the parent pays some of the cost in a convenience fee and the school makes up the difference. All parents, staff and guests may make purchases via an approved credit or debit card.
- All online credit card processing costs can be passed to parents.
- If school chooses, school can pay all cost.
- School can choose to share credit card cost with parents.
- In-person POS credit card costs may be paid by school or passed to parent.
- K12 Student Wallet card fees paid by parent.