In today’s world, retail stores offer shoppers an experience that serve customers faster and save significant amounts in labor costs. EFS Express Checkout is designed to accept hundreds of dollars in cash and personal check payments from students within minutes. Show more
With Express Checkout, students and parents can use self-service terminals or their mobile device when paying for school related fees with cash or personal check. It is so simple to use. Students select items for purchase or payment, whereby Express Checkout prints a verification receipt. Insert receipt, cash and/or checks into an Express Checkout envelope, drop it in the verification box, and the student is on their way to class. Best of all, no more standing in line.
- Accept cash and checks at one location within each school building.
- Express Checkout prints payment acknowledgements for items delivered at multiple campus locations.
- Acceptance locations deliver products or services when presented with receipts.
- Payment by credit card or K12 Student Wallet requires no payment verification.
- Verification of cash and check payments simplified.
- Multiple Express Checkout terminals serve students faster.
- No staff labor cost for credit card and Student Wallet purchases or payments.
- Credit card or K12 Student Wallet charged for selected payments and purchases.
- No credit card cost to the school. Parents pay the fee.
- Parents receive payment confirmation email.
- Payment receipt automatically printed ready for acceptance or distribution station.