Welcome Back! We can help you get a fresh start to the New Year!
We hope the New Year is bringing positivity and greatness to the days ahead! With the new year comes updates and organization! Customer Relations would like to help keep your information fresh and up to date! If your staff has employment changes such as name changes, departures, retirements, promotions, or any other changes, please contact us and we will update our database.
Looking for No-touch payments? K12 Student Wallet is your solution!
Get more parents involved! Use our COMPLEMENTARY MARKETING solution! Find out how!
Download our EZ STEP-BY-STEP Guide and make it easy for parents to sign up for EFS!
EFS STAFF SPOTLIGHT Meet a team member
COMING SOON ~ Refunds! Watch for more information on our user-friendly system!
Help Slow The Spread
To minimize the spread the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections, please remember to:
- Wash your hands regularly. Use soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose, when going out in public.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from others. Avoid crowded areas.
- If you are sick, stay home. COVID-19 is a viral illness – basic treatment of mild cases is simply rest, hydration, and fever control with acetaminophen and ibuprofen.
- Wash down surfaces that are touched frequently (counters, doorknobs, sinks, etc).